The Alaska Railroad Hospital in 1915 was comprised of two buildings, each one a two-story log structure. The buildings on the left are on Government Hill and served as housing for the new Alaska Engineering Commission employees. The hospital side in the photo is facing Knik Arm. Alberta Pyatt photo. Anchorage Museum of History and Art, Library and Archives.
For more information about this image click here.