LitSite Home

Return to:   Mt. McKinley Tourist & Transportation Co. (Slideshow) - In 1917, Mount McKinley was established as a national park to protect the wildlife that inhabited the area.
 previous Gallery Thumbnails  next
Two vehicles on the McKinley Park Road


Pictured are two vehicles on the McKinley Park Road between the railroad station and park services headquarters in September 1938. One of the train bridges is visible in the background. Anchorage Museum of History and Art, Library and Archives.

For more information about this image click here.

  Contact Us       LitSite Alaska, Copyright © 2000 - 2015. All rights reserved. University of Alaska Anchorage.
University of Alaska Anchorage