Twin Glacier Camp was built by Dr. Henry C. DeVighne in the early 1920s as a hunting and fishing base camp. Mr. and Mrs. Erie L. Smith bought it from DeVighne in 1930. After the Smiths' son died four years later, the couple gave the property to Mary Joyce. Alaska State Library.
For more information about this image click here.