View of fishermen in boats at salmon cannery at Naknek, Alaska, on Naknek River. Boats marked with letter "K," which stands for either village of Kvichak, Kvichak Bay, or Kvichak River, all nearby. From verso: "1954 red salmon cannery." From information with photo: "K = Kvichak." 1954. Original photograph size: 4" x 5". Anchorage Museum of History and Art - Library and Archives.
For more information about this image click here.